Minify & pretty-print source code with ease.
Alchemize lets you easily pretty-print or minify your source code. Will you transform your code into gold, or slush?
In addition, binary formats are converted to data URIs for easy embedding. Convert icons, sprites and logos into text you can embed directly in your CSS and reduce the number of requests to your site.
Features an attractive, minimal interface and runs direct from your computer so it's fast and works offline too. Give it a shot!
Changelog for version 2.1.0:
- New icon
- Interface improvements - progress bar & about dialog (click the app title)
Changelog for version 2.0.3:
- Alchemize can now open multiple windows.
- Skipped version 2.0.2, as it was specific to the web version.
Changelog for version 2.0.1:
- Fixed regression/overly aggressive binary handling.
- Improved XML handling around attribute compression & pretty-printing.
Changelog for version 2.0.0:
- Uses "New Packaged App" format & launches in a window (apps can no longer run in tabs)
- New dropdown interface for selecting filetype.
- Deprecated multi-file drop & combine.
- Multi-process support for performance increase working with large files.
For bugs & features, please see the issue tracker: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/support/ehjicobhjldomnjicohkkejcgljecncf