Use this extension to control your Pi-hole easily!
Do you use Pi-hole and do you want to be able to quickly and easily turn on/off DNS blocking, logging or quickly add domains to blacklist ? This add-on aims to make this happen.
- Enable/Disable DNS blocking (Indefinitely or set time)
- Enable/Disable Logging (Indefinitely or set time)
- Add domain to Black/White -list (Exact, Wildcard and Regex)
- Update Gravity
- Restart DNS server
- Open Pi-hole admin in new tab
- Display version of Pi-hole
This add-on is ideal when you want to manage Pi-hole instance without disrupting your workflow. Or if you want to give access to Pi-hole to other users of network but web interface is too complicated for them.
This add-on controls Pi-hole via it's own server, which must be installed along Pi-hole instance. Instructions to install server can be found here : https://github.com/Kulda22/alanine. Installation is as easy as Pi-hole installation, we offer install script or docker image.
This add-on is opensource, check us at https://github.com/Kulda22/alanine-plugin.