Create datasets from supported mediums to analyze and classify on Kimola Cognitive.
Airset Generator helps you to create datasets by scraping comments and reviews from supported mediums. After grabbing texts, users are able to see the Airsets on Kimola Cognitive's dashboard, the no-code machine learning platform, ready to be analyzed and classified.
🚀 Before You Get Started
- You need to use Kimola Cognitive (https://kimola.com/cognitive) to set up the API key and get your data.
- You can find the API key at https://cognitive.kimola.com/models
- See our Support Links below for tutorials
⚡️ While You're Scraping
- Stay on the tab while scraping and don't change the tab.
- Don't have too many tabs open while scraping; memory issues may interrupt your scraping experience.
- Each website has a different style to scrape comments (some of them require scrolling etc.) please watch Youtube tutorials.
🔗 Support Links
- Visit https://kimola.com/cognitive to sign up and use our extension. (You will need the API Key.)
- See all supported websites here: https://bit.ly/supported-websites-airset-generator
- Read all about the Airset Generator: https://bit.ly/all-about-airset-generator
- Youtube Tutorials: https://bit.ly/airset-generator-youtube-tutorials
- General Support: https://kimola.com/support/cognitive