AirParrot adds screen mirroring to any Chrome OS device. Wirelessly connect a Chromebook to a receiver for easy mirroring and…
AirParrot adds screen mirroring to any Chrome OS device. Wirelessly connect a Chromebook to a receiver for easy mirroring and streaming. AirParrot displays your entire screen, not just a tab or portion of it.*
(* AirParrot for Chrome is made for Chromebooks and will not work with the Chrome browser on your Mac or PC.)
Share content with large groups easily. AirParrot is a great tool in the classroom. Students can share content with the entire class, and most classrooms already have the equipment needed to do so. Adding AirParrot to the mix increases engagement and understanding.
AirParrot for Chrome OS connects to AirPlay Mirroring receivers like Apple TV and Reflector. Connect the AirPlay receiver to a large display, TV or projector and AirParrot becomes a powerful presentation tool.
AirParrot is the Chrome OS screen mirroring solution, and it's a great Chromecast alternative. AirParrot puts you in charge of your screen.
AirParrot for Chrome OS is also available in special classroom pricing. Visit the AirParrot pricing page at http://www.airsquirrels.com/airparrot/chrome/deployment/ for more information!
- Added "experimental" audio support.
- Improvements to mirroring performance
- Improved mirroring performance
- Added support for Apple TV tvOS 10.2
- Added support for Apple TV Device Verification feature
- Improved reliability on large networks and when changing networks
- AirParrot 2 mirroring is now recordable by Reflector 2
- Improved device discovery
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
- Added ability to mirror to multiple receivers
- Fixed issue that incorrectly displayed the trial expired dialog box to certain users
- Fixed layout issue caused by Chrome OS update
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes
- Drastically improved mirroring performance
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
- Added support for 1080p mirroring
- Tuned screen capture to be much faster with lower latency and delay—especially on older Chromebooks.