Sends phone numbers and URLs to the AirBridge mobile app
Receive Mobile to Desktop is a new feature allowing you to send (phone numbers, images, landing pages, maps) from an AirBridge enabled site (mobile or desktop) on your mobile to this extension.
Select 2 additional pulse confirmation effects.
NOTE: This extension must be used with AirBridge Communicator IOS/ANDROID mobile native app OR NOW any AirBridge enabled mobile or desktop webpage. CAVEAT: Some mobile web pages can only receive AirBridge commands in Low Transmit Frequency mode.
Demo: Place extension in Receive Mobile to Desktop mode, search google images using any search key, mouse over an image to see AirBridge icon in right corner of image and click it. AirBridge will pop up a new window with the image in it or to a page containing the image. Also go to is.gd/abdemo and try some sample commands there, especially the map demo.
1. Install AirBridge Extension into browser (no registration or ID required)
2. Scan Download QR (Screenshot) or go to http://goo.gl/55nVPe using your Android or IOS mobile phone
3. Click on highlighted phone/URL text or mouse over images to see our logo button while mobile app is open
4. Desktop URL, image or phone number will appear on your phone (must have internet enabled in most cases)
AirBridge is a cross-platform (Desktop to Mobile) communications system for click to dial phone numbers, text URL and image transfers from major desktop browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) to mobile phones/pads (IOS and Android).
The AirBridge platform uses digitally modulated sound to transfer URL links, phone numbers and other data directly between your desktop browser and mobile device.
No Registration is required on either the browser or the mobile device.
The AirBridge process is completely anonymous (unless you choose to share the transaction). A cloud server is not required for the transfer itself, and since there is no registration on either side, there is no tracking of the transaction in the cloud. On the flip side of this, any mobile user with an AirBridge enabled app can receive the data in proximity to the desktop. But we see this as a clear advantage as compared to a one for one transfer using a registration process and cloud server transfer.
In addition to sending highlighted text URL's and Phone numbers, the extension will also identify hyperlinked text and make images AirBridge clickable with a pop up button much the same way you can pin an item with the Pinterest button.
Drop down menu features:
* Display a single QR code which will automagically take your phone to the proper download store when scanned with a common QR scan app.
* Manually highlight a phone number or URL and send to mobile phone or send the current page URL
* Select transmit frequency band. High, Med, Low frequency settings. High setting is completely silent to human ears.
* Turn background audio effect ON/OFF. Works in all three frequency bands.