On-page SEO report, broken link checker, redirect tracer, and country changer for search results in one extension.
Ahrefs SEO Toolbar is a free multi-tool for SEO. It combines:
- on-page SEO report
- broken link checker
- link highlighter
- redirect tracer
- user-agent switcher
- country changer for search results.
If you have a paid subscription with Ahrefs, you also get SEO metrics for the pages you visit and for the SERP results (with export).
This extension does not give you free access to Ahrefs' metrics.
Here’s how Ahrefs SEO Toolbar can make your everyday SEO work easier:
1. On-page SEO report
When browsing any web page, click on the extension icon or use a keyboard shortcut to open an on-page SEO report which includes:
- Title and Description (for JS-powered websites, you can compare tags in raw HTML and on the rendered version);
- Canonical URL;
- Indexability and crawlability (Robots Meta Tags, X-Robots-Tag, canonical tags);
- Headers and sub-headers structure of content;
- Word count;
- Social tags (Open Graph Tags and Twitter Cards);
2. Link checker, broken link checker, and link highlighter
Our extension can read all the outgoing links on a page and highlight them based on the filters that you set:
- External links;
- Internal links;
- Nofollow links;
- UGC links;
- Sponsored links;
- Their combination.
Besides, you can check the status of external links and identify find broken links and redirects.
3. HTTP header reader and redirect tracer
With Ahrefs SEO Toolbar, you can easily check HTTP response headers for the URL that you visit.
On top of that, this feature can help you track the redirects or redirect chains that took you to the destination URL. You can check HTTP response headers for every URL in a redirect.
User information handled by Ahrefs SEO Toolbar (only for Ahrefs subscribers):
- The page you’re browsing and its URL - to show you the relevant Page and Domain metrics and analyze its on-page data for you;
- Search query - to show you the relevant keyword data.
We do not store this information and will not disclose it.
Ahrefs’ general terms and conditions: https://ahrefs.com/terms