AgileSQM is a reporting tool used to create code quality trending reports for agile projects by capturing code quality data.
AgileSQM is a software quality metrics (SQM) reporting tool created with a sole purpose of enabling agile project team stakeholders to capture SQM data such as some of the following and create analysis reports for tracking the code quality delivered by team across several sprints vis-a-vis overall team's productivity (velocity).
3. Code complexity
4. Test coverage
5. Coding violations (Retrieved from code review tools, Sonar etc)
6. LCOM Suspects (From Sonar)
The tool helps to do some of the following (in current version):
1. Create one or more projects
2. Add/Edit sprint details for each projects on regular basis
3. Analyze the code quality delivered across one or more sprints
4. Compare code quality delivered by different project teams
5. Create saved reports for later use (share with senior management or presentation etc)