AgileSNOW Extension enhances experience with Service Now
AgileSNOW Extension is adding some extra features to Service Now ticketing tool.
Please note that this extension has been tailored on specific instance and may or may not work properly on other instances...
You have to logon to ServiceNow once and confirm your instance for the extension to work properly and please note that some features requires configuration in settings, like highlighting group notes
Key features includes...
- Provides overview of your incident, change, request and problem queues in single place.
- Provides easy SLA view on tickets in your queues
- Provides quick numbers of tickets assigned
- Provides special view for high severity incidents. You can configure what is treated as high severity and whether you want to be notified about any new in your queue in settings
- Provides view on pended tickets, their pend end and justification
- Provides notifications when new high severity ticket comes to your queue
- Highlighting of your team activity on tickets
- Configure your group and color in settings
- Filter your team activity only new button next to activity filter
- Work in progress button automatically fills in WIP note if there is none provided.
- New button "unassign" on top appears if incident is assigned to someone, pressing it will process simple unassignment including note adding
- GetCI button is with changes on top of screen, it collects list of affected CIs by this change and throw it on screen