Agile job search tracker. See https://www.agilejobing.com
Collect, track and manage job searches across websites. Use copy/paste or the auto select engine to grab job opportunities and send them to your work flow. This widget works with Agile Jobing, a free agile job tracker designed by a couple of tech job seekers for all job seekers.
Agile Jobing Chrome widget puts all of your online job searches into the Agile Jobing work flow. Forget about planning each job application. Agile Jobing will do the planning while you focus on engagement. In 43% of cases job ads are filled within 30 days. Time is not on your side, Agile Jobing is.
• Save job opportunities fast.
• Save posting url and date, position title and description, contact and more..
• Bypass copy-blocked websites.
• Make data entry less tedious.
• Avoid creating accounts to save job information.
• Prevent frustration of losing clipboard content.
• Collect only bits and pieces of job search information useful to you.
1. Backlog - First focus your time on collecting.
2. Applied - Next, focus your time on applying, communicating and interviewing.
3. Completed - Next, focus your time on rejecting, accepting or holding.
4. Retrospective – After you have complete a number of applications, the workflow will give you a view back into your efforts. There are always ways to make it better.
5. Do it all over again. You decide how often.
Save jobs from any website. Hold the mouse button down and the widget will select text for you. You decide where to save it. Use copy and paste to quickly send job opportunities to your Backlog.
After the Chrome widget saves opportunities to your backlog, use the portal to move them across your Agile workflow and focus on communicating with HR, interviewing and negotiating.