Web scraping software with AI to extract data from websites using point-and-click extension to get data from web crawling
No-code web data scraping software to auto-extract data from websites using point-and-click CSS Selectors or AI.
Real-time web data extraction preview and download into various formats like JSON, CSV or TSV.
Build free web scraper scripts using the Chrome extension and host on Agenty cloud for batch URL for bulk extraction, and more advanced web scraping features: like Scheduling, Anonymous website proxies, Website Crawling, Scrape 100 or millions of web pages, Extract multiple website simultaneously, uploading data to server, FTP, S3 etc.
Using the extension, you can build 3 types of agents -
1. Web scraping agents
2. Change detection agents
3. Web crawling agents
How to use
1. Go to website you want to extract and then launch the extension.
2. Select agent type under "Create new" or you can use sample agents template under my agents.
2. Click on a webpage element that you would like to extract (it will turn green). Agenty will then generate best CSS selector for that element, and will highlight (yellow) everything that is matched by that selector.
3. Now you can click on a highlighted element to remove it from the selector (red), or click on an un-highlighted element to add it to the extractor. Through this process of selection and rejection, Agenty will help you come up with the perfect CSS selector for your items need to be extracted.
4. Extract any number of fields with TEXT, HTML or ATTR (attributes) and instant output preview of extracted data.
How to edit an agent
1. Go to the website URL, where the agent was created
2. Launch the Agenty extension
3. Click on the open button beside your agent to open it in Agenty.
4. Now, you can add/change anything and save it back to your account.
1. Extract any number of fields from a web-page.
2. Use the built-in CSS selector to generate pattern with one click.
3. Write your own custom CSS selector.
4. Choose the item you want to extract. E.g. TEXT, HTML or ATTR (Attribute)
5. See the result preview instantly as CSS selector selected.
5. Toggle the position left/right.
7. Export output in most popular file format JSON, CSV or TSV
You can use this Chrome extension to auto-generate CSS selectors for web scraping or web automation with Playwright, Puppeteer and Selenium for website testing.
See more details : https://agenty.com