Check spelling, style, and grammar in your browser
After the Deadline uses artificial intelligence to check spelling, style, and grammar. Use it to check your tweets, find mistakes in your email, and socialize with confidence. Click the ABC icon in the lower-right corner of an editable area to proofread your writing. Send questions and bug reports to: http://chrome.afterthedeadline.com/contact-us/
After the Deadline checks English, French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish text.
Brought to you by Automattic. http://www.automattic.com
1.2 What's New?
1. The "check form contents before submission" option is now off by default. This option conflicts with some websites that try to detect multiple form submissions.
2. This extension now ignores Google Spreadsheets. A conflict with the beta Blogger editor was fixed. A bug preventing AtD from working in GMail (at random) was fixed too.
3. Added an option to disable the "No errors were found" message.
The full change log is at:
Things you'll want to know
1. You may need to restart your browser after installing AtD. Creating a new tab doesn't count as restarting. (:
2. Please read the FAQ, we update it constantly: http://tinyurl.com/2b99qpu
3. After the Deadline sends your data (securely via SSL) to our server for proofreading. We do not keep your data. Do you want to know even more? The source code for the Chrome extension and the proofreading server is available from: http://openatd.trac.wordpress.org
4. If this extension conflicts with a site (it's a big internet, this extension has one developer): click the AtD icon in the address bar and select "Disable on this site". Problem solved.