The web developers helper program to create and test custom HTTP requests.
Advanced REST client for Google Chrome.
The only REST client that makes connection directly on socket giving you full control over the connection and request/response headers.
Note: You must use valid certificate (for secured connections) to use this app. Get free SSL certificate from letsencrypt.org.
You can set up proxy in Chrome settings if you having trouble connection to the remote machine.
- Integrated with Google Drive
- Requests made on sockets which gives you more control over HTTP headers
- Convenient HTTP headers and payload editor
- help with filling HTTP headers (hint + code completion)
- add headers list as raw data or via form
- construct POST or PUT body via raw input, form or send file(s) with request
- set custom form encoding
- remember latest request (save current form state and restore on load)
- save (Ctrl+S) and open (Ctrl+O) saved request forms
- history of requests
- data import/export
Report issues at https://github.com/jarrodek/ChromeRestClient/issues