Pull your AdStage data directly into your spreadsheets and simplify your workflow!
Get all your advertising data into Google Sheets.
Stop manually exporting data from all those ad networks! AdStage for Google Sheets lets you instantly add your paid performance data into Google Sheets and Google Data Studio.
• Instantly query blended, cross-channel ad data for advanced analysis and professional looking reporting.
• Get your PPC performance data from Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Bing Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google Analytics.
• Pull in your search and social metadata and dimensions data like Ad, Ad Group, and Campaigns Names, Type, Status, and Headlines.
• Get cross channel SEM data in a single table or chart.
• Customize your reporting views with performance data organized by AdStage Account Groups.
• Use our A/B testing template to find your best performing ads, or try one of the many other reporting templates in our library.
• Collaborate on your reports across your organization in real time.
• Share read-only reports with your clients, or utilize Sheets built-in permissions to allow editing.
Supported sources in AdStage for Google Sheets include:
• Google Ads
• Bing Ads
• Facebook Ads
• Twitter Ads
• LinkedIn Ads
• Google Analytics
• Yahoo Gemini
• First party data you’ve passed to the AdStage Universal Data API
To start your free trial, sign-up for an AdStage account here: https://www.adstage.io/sign-up/ and simply select the AdStage for Google Sheets from the “Add-ons” link on the top bar of your Google Sheet.
For any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.