Use a single master password to generate secure passwords for all websites - without losing track of passwords you cannot change.
Your new best way to manage passwords!
• Only one password to remember
• Conveniently integrated into your browser
• No need to trust us, your data stays on your device (safely encrypted)
• Most passwords are never stored but generated when needed
• Easy to recover a password without access to your device
• Multiple backup strategies supported
• Free and open source
This is a fork of the Pain-free Passwords extension.
Differences to the original version:
• Multiple master passwords can be used
• Show the passwords concealed to use drag and drop
• Smaller theme with accent color
• Sync works, but disabled due to missing API keys
• Add new AEP password generation method to ensure 2 characters of every charset and symbol compatibility (with sites like ebay.com)
Using AEP without a browser extension
There is an online version of AEP available: https://adrium.github.io/easypass/
It has some limitations compared to the browser extension but can be used in case of emergency.
This extension does not collect any data whatsoever, all your data stays on your computer.
Source code / Contributing
The extension source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/adrium/easypass