Convert current web page to an Adobe PDF file (Windows only)
Convert web pages to PDF files
• THIS IS A WINDOWS ONLY EXTENSION
• Adobe Acrobat DC (Version 15 or higher) or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Version 17 or higher) must be installed on your machine
With the Adobe Acrobat extension for Chrome, it’s easy to convert web pages to rich, high-quality PDF files that maintain the look and feel of the original content.
• Easily turn web pages into PDF files that look just like the page you converted
• Quickly switch from viewing PDFs in Chrome to opening them in Acrobat on your desktop
• Explore Adobe Document Services to convert and combine files in your browser
If you don’t already have Acrobat DC, you can download a free trial at https://www.adobe.com/go/tryacrobat.
PERMISSIONS REQUIRED BY ACROBAT EXTENSION FOR CHROME:
• tabs: Used to interact with the browser's tab system.
• downloads: Used to manage web-content downloads
• contextMenus: Allows extension to add items to the context menu in Chrome.
• nativeMessaging: Allows extension to exchange messages with cooperating native applications on user's devices.
• Host permissions("http:///", "https:///"): Allows extension functionality on all webpages with http and https schemes.