Use Acrobat in browser to view, convert, compress and sign PDFs
Be more productive in Chrome with easy-to-use Acrobat PDF tools. View, fill, comment, sign, and try tools like convert and compress.
Adobe Acrobat is the industry-leading PDF solution, used by millions of people. Use Acrobat PDF tools right in Google Chrome to get the best PDF viewing experience and get more done while browsing. You can add comments to PDFs, including sticky notes, text, and highlights—all for free.
If you need more advanced Acrobat features, you can try tools to export to and from PDF, create a PDF, merge PDF documents, organize a PDF, reduce PDF size, and more. Working with PDFs online has never been so easy.
HOW TO USE THE ACROBAT CHROME EXTENSION
1. Install the Acrobat extension for Chrome.
2. Pin the extension for quick access.
3. Open any PDF in your browser.
4. Select an Acrobat tool.
VIEW, DOWNLOAD, PRINT, and STORE PDFs
• Get the best PDF viewing experience with the Acrobat PDF reader.
• Download or print with a quick click.
• Sign in to store your files online for fast access to PDF files from anywhere.
EDIT PDFs WITH COMMENTS FOR FREE
• Add PDF notes, text, and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings using PDF editor features.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS FOR FREE
• Open a PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill and sign forms on your desktop.
• Easily complete PDF forms with the Acrobat form filler feature.
• E-sign documents with your signature or initials.
TRY TOOLS TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE IN CHROME
Try premium tools for even more PDF power.
• Use our PDF converter tool to convert PDFs to and from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as JPG and other file formats.
• Create a PDF from a document or image, including converting JPG to PDF.
• Combine files into a single PDF file or split a PDF.
• Organize your PDF. Delete, rotate, or reorder PDF pages.
• Compress a PDF to reduce its file size.
• Send documents to others to e-sign online fast.
• Protect a PDF document by adding a password.
You can also sign up for a free trial at https://www.adobe.com/tryacrobat.
• PDF viewer support for Acrobat desktop users.
• Ability to rotate a PDF for free.
• List of recent PDF files visited in browser.