Use Acrobat in browser to view, convert, compress and sign PDFs
Use Acrobat in your browser to view, convert, compress, and sign PDFs.
When you open your PDFs using Adobe Acrobat for Chrome, you unlock the power of PDF online. You can fill and sign a file or mark up a PDF with comments, highlights, and drawings. It’s also quick and easy to share your file with others to collect all feedback in one place.
• Open your PDFs in Acrobat online to add comments and share them for review.
• Easily fill in forms and add your signature with the Fill & Sign tool.
• Try other Acrobat online tools to convert, compress, organize, or combine files.
• Quickly switch from viewing PDFs in Chrome to opening them in Acrobat on your desktop.
• Convert web pages into PDF with an Adobe Acrobat DC subscription or free trial, preserving the layout, formatting, and links of captured pages.
If you don’t already have Acrobat DC, you can download a free trial at https://www.adobe.com/go/tryacrobat.