Learn Math! Master Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division with this fun, simple math game for grades 1-5.
ADDieMath is a simple and fun tool that kids can use to learn and master ADDition, subtraction, multiplication and division fact tables. ADDieMath provides the challenge of timed problem solving, the tracking of learning progress, and the flexibility of various levels and operations! ADDieMath is....
The Player works to complete a comprehensive Program for each operation. ADDieMath provides detailed results and history to track progress and to identify challenging problems. The Player is timed for each problem to encourage him/her to quickly recall the answer.
A Program consists of the full table of problem combinations (0 to 10) for a specific operation. A Program is divided into several Sessions where a set of problems is answered. The problems for each Session are selected randomly, moving from easier to more difficult. A Program is finished over several days/weeks when the Player has completed (answered correctly twice in a row) all problems.
ADDieMath is simple and straight-forward. A child will be able to start the game and intuitively start playing right away. The interface is colorful and uncomplicated. The Player can enter answers by either using the mouse with a basic on-screen number pad or using the keyboard, whichever he/she is more comfortable with.
ADDieMath allows the child to create multiple Players and Programs at one of three Speeds. Multiple Players can be created for siblings or friends. Each Player can create multiple Programs, for any of the operations: Complete Fact Tables (+, -, ×, ÷) or Specific Number Facts. Each Program can be created with a Speed of Slow, Medium or Fast, and with a Level of Basic or Advanced for increased difficulty.
ADDieMath is created to run within your browser without requiring any new accounts or passwords to remember. It can even be used while the device is offline, such using a laptop while driving in the car, or a phone on a plane, etc.
How to Play:
1. Create Player: If you want to create a new Player, tap the New Player button at the bottom of the screen, enter new Player Name, and tap Create.
2. Select Program: Tap on the Program that you want to Play. Tap on the Program name to play the Program or tap on the grid icon next to the Program name to see your progress for the Program.
3. Create Program: Click on New Program for the Player you want to create a New Program for. Select an Operation, a Speed (Slow, Medium, Fast), a Level (Basic, Advanced) and then tap Create.
4. Start Playing: After you tap to Play a Program, the problem area will become visible and you can tap Start to begin a Session. Each Session consists of several problems. A Player will need to complete many Sessions to complete the entire Program.
5. Answer Problems: Enter the correct answer using the on-screen number pad. Try to enter the answer quickly before the red "O" is shown.
6. Review Progress: At the end of Session or after tapping Stop, the Results for the Session will be shown. Tap Progress to show the Progress Grid. When all squares are green, the Program has been Completed. You can tap Details to see more details about Program progress or tap a square to see details for the problem represented by the square.
ADDieMath can be played on multiple devices and within multiple browser types, but the data and progress is not shared between them.
ADDieMath depends on newer web technologies (HTML5 and CSS3), so use of the latest browsers is required.
ADDieMath uses features that are available in newer browsers to store the ADDieMath application and user data even when not connected to the internet.
Any feedback can be sent to email@example.com.