Add tasks to Toodledo.com with ease using the Add to Toodledo extension! You can also display a badge to see how many tasks remain.
Add to Toodledo
- You can easily add tasks from Gmail. You can also add direct download links to Gmail attached files in the task's notes.
(Once you added a task to Toodledo, you can view previews of the Gmail attached files!)
- Clicking on the extension icon adds a Toodledo task using the title and URL of the current website.
- Dates, tags, and all other task properties can be set when adding a task. Values set for these properties can be saved as the default values for future tasks.
- Selected text on the web page may be set as the name of a new task or as the text of a note.
- Quickly add a task by right clicking on the web page or using shortcut keys.
- Adding a task causes a Chrome notification to appear. Clicking on the notification will take you directly to that task.
- You can display the number of remaining tasks with a badge on the extension icon. On the Options menu, you can modify the criteria used to include tasks in this count.
* A Toodledo account is required to use this extension.