This extension allows the user to select text to search songs on Spotify and add them to any of their playlists.
Note: You must have a Spotify Premium Account to use this.
Adding songs to your Spotify had never been easier.
1. Select a song name or artist (or any text, really), from the web page you're on
2. Right click and click 'Add to Spotify'
3. A window will open up with a search for whatever text you selected
4. Log in to your Spotify Account (You should only have to do this the first time)
5. Select from the resulting songs (or modify your search)
6. Select the playlist you want to add it to from the options
7. Add the song by clicking the green button!