It's the easiest way to save anything from the web to your ToDo lists.
The extension allows you to add information about the current page to ToDo: title, highlighted text, and URL.
* Adding using the extension interface - you can add page information, select the desired list and set the reminder time beforehand.
* Quick Add - adds page (or link) information to the default list without demonstrating the extension interface.
* Assigning keyboard shortcuts for both types of operations.
* Flexible configuration of the expansion interface: time and date formats, default list (with ability to remember last used), default reminder time (or last used).
More about extension: https://madewithlove.in.ua
Source code: https://github.com/ukhan/add-to-ms-todo
* When you select a list, the lists are shown in an un-grouped form. Reason: the public API does not allow you to get information about grouping lists.
* This is not an official extension. But unfortunately, there's no official expansion at this time – https://todo.uservoice.com/forums/597175-feature-suggestions/suggestions/32661145-browser-extension-firefox-chrome-edge-opera-s