It's the easiest way to save anything from the web to your ToDo lists.
❗ This is not an official Microsoft extension.
The extension allows you to add information about the current page to ToDo: title, selected text, and URL.
* Adding using the extension interface - you can add page information, select the desired list, and set the reminder time beforehand.
* Quick Add - adds page (or link) information to the default list without demonstrating the extension interface.
* Assigning keyboard shortcuts for both types of operations.
* Flexible configuration of the expansion interface: time and date formats, default list (with ability to remember last used), default reminder time (or last used).
* If more than 24 hours have passed since the previous use of the extension, then when you start it you will see a browser tab automatically opening in the background. The extension uses this tab to obtain an updated access token. It is due to the features of the Microsoft identity platform. Details: https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/issues/62164.
* When you select a list, the lists are shown in an un-grouped form. Reason: the public API does not allow you to get information about grouping lists.
* This is not an official extension. But unfortunately, there's no official expansion at this time – https://todo.uservoice.com/forums/597175-feature-suggestions/suggestions/32661145-browser-extension-firefox-chrome-edge-opera-s
* The extension requires the seemingly unnecessary "Read browsing history" permission. But this permission is needed for an alternative implementation of user authentication. The reason is the inability to use the stock chrome.identity.launchWebAuthFlow with the Microsoft identity platform. More details: https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/issues/62164.