Qlik Sense developer tool
Add Sense adds Qlik Sense developer features to Chrome.
Works both in Qlik Sense client and custom made web pages using Qlik Sense capabilities API. No changes to the app are needed.
Use for troubleshooting, exploring and to investigate performance.
- show info like id, chart type and handle for objects on screen
- allows you to access object, sheet and app properties
- shows properties as JSON object or list in Qlik Sense patch format
- monitors calculation times
- show app properties, script (if accessible), tables, dimensions and measures
- lists extensions and charts used
- allows you to enable HTML select and copy
New in version 2.1.0:
- validate expressions and dimensions
- removed not needed permission from manifest
- removed usage of obsolete API
New in version 2.0.0:
- Google manifest version 3.0
- Active Objects improved
- Handles with more than 2 digits
- Close infoboxes
New in version 1.3.0:
- corrected bug when data contained HTML characters
- added id to filename when saving properties
- show properties for connected master object