The easy way to add Facebook events to Google Calendar™
This extension allows you to quickly add any Facebook event to your Google Calendar™ with the click of a link. No more copy paste and typing.
The following items are automatically copied to calendar
- Event name
- Dates and times
- Event description
- Link to event page on Facebook
You can still preview the event before saving and adjust SMS notifications.
If you like the extension, don't forget to
1) share it on Facebook (http://tinyurl.com/6x37dxr)
2) rate five stars :)
Now supports Facebook in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Czech and Dutch!
KNOWN ISSUE: It is only possible to add events to your default calendar. This is caused by a bug in the calendar API and cannot be solved easily unless Google fixes it. However, there is a WORKAROUND:
1) On the event page click Add to Calendar
2) Click SAVE
3) On the yellow notification that appears click the event name
4) Now select your calendar from the dropdown list and click SAVE again