Block annoying ads, popups, malware and tracking (even on Facebook & Youtube), browse faster, and protect your privacy.
Stands Fair AdBlocker removes banners, pop-ups, and more, enhancing your browsing and ensuring safety from threats and tracking.
What kinds of ads does adblocker eliminate?
- YouTube Adblocker: Stands efficiently blocks ads, including YouTube Ads, allowing you to enjoy ad-free videos and saving money on premium subscriptions.
- Social Media Ads: Bid farewell to ads on Facebook, Twitch, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.
- Annoying Ads: Stands targets the most annoying ads, such as autoplay video ads, expanding ads, interstitial page ads, and overlay ads, ensuring an uninterrupted browsing experience.
- Pop-ups Blocker: Tired of annoying pop-up and pop-under ads? Stands adblocker has you covered.
Our adblocker seamlessly and effectively functions with the VPN switch turned on, providing you an uninterrupted and safe browsing experience.
How does Fair Stands Adblocker improve web browsing?
- Faster Browsing: Reduced load times and data usage.
- Safety First: Shields against malware, adware, and trackers.
- Clear Views: Declutter your screen and protect kids from inappropriate content.
Why is Stands Adblocker better than AdGuard, AdBlock Plus, uBlock Origin, and other adblockers?
- Privacy First: We stop companies from selling your data.
- Smart Tech: Uses algorithms for efficient blocking without bulky lists.
- Pure Ad-Free: Unlike some, we don't allow "acceptable ads".
/*Please note - we appreciate any and all feedback. If you have any issues please hit the feedback button in the app or email email@example.com*/
PRIVACY: In one sentence: We don’t track our users and we prevent others from tracking them!
Privacy is one of our core values and we’ve built Stands from the ground up with that in mind.
The communication with our servers is encrypted and we don’t have any way to connect between users and their online activity. The only data we store is preferences and statistical information on impact and engagement so we can improve Stands.
The notice about having access to “all website data” is automatically generated because Stands need to access the ads on the page to block them and replace them with donating ads. Rest assured we can’t look at users private data!
End User License Agreement: http://www.standsapp.org/end-user-license-agreement/