Quickly get to the HTTPS version of blocked pages on Adams12 computers. Warning: crude and quick implementation.
When installed, this extension adds a link to the blocked website page that takes you to the HTTPS version of the blocked site or page. The link is next to the blocked URL right in the middle.
REMEMBER: When visiting a page using HTTPS, look in the right side of the URL bar for a shield icon. If it is there, click it and choose "Load anyway". This is a side effect of using HTTPS on page that don't normally use it.
- Fixed small bug where user is notified a page is being blocked when it actually isn't
- Matching multi-line URLs actually works now
- Small but crucial fix to URL matching again
- Fixed URL matching against nested URLs
- Will only add HTTPS link to the first URL
Whats to come:
* Better detection of when a page is blocked
* An options page to adjust/toggle certain behaviors