Online resource to prepare ACT exam: word lists, exercise apps, tips, and experiences.
ACT is one of the premier college admission tests. ACT isn't English test alone, however, English level plays a key role in this test. 3 sections: English, reading, and writing are basically English test.
Vocabulary building is a hard job in all language studying. This collection is a great online resource for ACT vocabulary builders. It offers word lists, practices, tips, and experiences. It not only shows word lists or other contents statically, it also provides interactive online exercises. The main contributions are:
1. ACT Vocabulary Test Online: handy and straight test tool to evaluate your ACT vocabulary preparation and progress.
2. 1200 ACT Words in 30 Days: a month course for smart and hardworking students to enrich vocabulary just before test day.
3. 3500 ACT Vocabulary: a full size and middle level ACT vocabulary, proper for most of grade 12 students.
4. 1000 ACT Writing Words: simpler than for reading test, however, students must spell words correctly.
5. ESL ACT Vocabulary: specially selected for ESL ACT test takers, with definitions in 20 non-English languages.