Send and receive emails from Gmail into AccountKit to centralise client correspondence across your practice in the one place.
The AccountKit Chrome Extension supercharges your email experience with AccountKit helping you centralise your client correspondence across your practice in the one place and giving you flexibility as to how you like to operate.
Here's the functionality available to AccountKit users.
* Send emails from AccountKit utilising your own Gmail account
* Push emails received from clients from Gmail into the correspondence register.
* Send emails from G-mail utilising clients, contacts and templates from within AccountKit.
Where you have a DMS system attached (like Google Drive, Sharepoint, Dropbox etc), you can attach and save attachments from within Gmail or AccountKit.
Why send emails to AccountKit?
By saving into AccountKit's Correspondence Register, you're making the client contact that would otherwise be buried and hidden in a team members emails out into a central public space.
Once in AccountKit, the whole team can then view the email and attachments across an entire family group on the client group summary page, giving you one view of all correspondence in the one place, whether it be email, meeting notes, file notes or SMS.
How the add-on works?
- Start by having the practice administrator authorise the integration within Practice Settings -> Integrations.
- Each user then needs to then authorise Google access to their AccountKit account from the "My Profile" page.
- Head into the Chrome Extensions store and enable the extension.
- Log in to your Gmail where you'll now find an AccountKit logo within each email header.
- Log in to AccountKit from within Gmail.
- You will then be able to select a client name (and file location where enabled) and that's it - the email will now appear within AccountKit's correspondence register.
- When you create a new email, you have the option to choose a contact, email address, client to attribute the email to, any attachments + the ability to insert one of the text templates from within AccountKit. Optionally you can also attribute this to the Correspondence Register upon send too.
AccountKit is a suite of tools to assist accountants and bookkeepers with the administration, compliance and advisory areas of their practice.
Equipment finance automates the posting and reconciling of your equipment loans, while the inter-entity loan tool enables you to reconcile loans between entities on the one screen without having to login to the underlying Xero file. Our client group page then consolidates a view across all tools including: Dashboards from BGL and NowInfinity; a snapshot of all inter-entity loans, business structure diagrams, equipment finance schedules and associated communication, mail and important documents; All to give your team total visibility in one place about each client group with minimal clicks.