AccessNow - HTML5 RDP client for quick & easy access to remote Windows desktops and applications, from a browser
AccessNow RDP Client by Ericom
Ericom AccessNow™ provides browser-based access to Windows applications and desktops, directly from within Chrome and any other HTML5 Web browser. Zero client install!
* Quickly connect to TS / RDS / VDI-based Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe, Webex, etc.) and desktops from your Chromebook / Chromebox, iPad, Android device, Mac, Windows and Linux PCs and laptops
* Check out special versions of AccessNow for Chromebooks, Citrix XenDestkop and VMware View: http://www.ericom.com/Ericom_AccessNow_Products.asp
*AccessNow is simple to use, cost-effective and easy to maintain, with no need to download, install or configure any software or plug-ins on the end-point device – great for BYOD initiatives!
* Reduce user device support overhead
* Secure your remote computing environment using Ericom Secure Gateway. AccessNow also works with leading SSL VPNs such as Juniper and Cisco.
* AccessNow supports over 35 languages on physical and virtual keyboards, including Japanese, Korean and Chinese, etc.
* AccessNow is easy to use:
1. Open a web page
2. Enter the address of the Access Server (the Terminal Server or VDI platform)
3. Enter your user credentials
4. Press 'Connect' — The desktop (or application) appears directly inside the browser window – That's it!
Install the Access Server component on the RDP host. Supported hosts include Windows XP, Windows 7 Professional and higher, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
1. Download the AccessNow Server component from:
2. After installing AccessNow Server, click on the link for the Client: http://app.ericomaccessnow.com and enter the parameters for the server.
3. On Chromebooks, the Ericom link appears in the user’s Apps list.
For full documentation, download the manual: http://www.ericom.com/doc/TechnicalReferences/EricomAccessNowAdminManual.pdf