Forms search tools from your new tab page and address bar!
The Access Online Forms extension is here to supply you with access to useful forms.
With Access Online Forms you get a new tab extension that provides you with:
- Links to the top and most popular forms providers.
- Quicklinks to shopping and commonly used social sites.
- Convenient web search powered by Yahoo! from your new tab
- Access Online Forms will also prompt you daily with access to the most popular forms providers as well as personalized weather forecasts to get your day started.
Access your forms from your browser's addressbar with 5 easy steps:
1. Just type "forms" into the OmniBar
2. Press space or tab
3. Type your search terms
4. Press enter
5. New window will open and with your results shown.
Access Online Forms will also prompt you daily with access to useful forms links as well as personalized weather forecasts to get your day started. You can opt out of this feature at any time from the settings widget.
Use the browseraction in the top right of Chrome to get quick access to forms providers.
You can also use the settings widget at the bottom right of the new tab page to adjust your personal experience.
Click "Add To Chrome" above to get started for free from your browser's new tab.
Our extension can be removed at any time.
Permissions & Reasons Used:
Our extension only uses the minimum permissions required.
- "Read and change your data on all haccessonlineforms.com sites"
- Permission: "://.haccessonlineforms.com/*"
- Reason: "This allows our extension to work properly. We only request access to the website our extension runs on."
- "Replace the page you see when opening a new tab"
- Reason: "This means you are installing our new tab extension. Every time you open your Chrome browser you will see our website and all of its useful features."
- "Read your browsing history"
- Permission: "Tabs"
- Reason: "We use tabs to ensure we can offer you additional optional products. It also allows us to give you access to your daily feature and other useful tools. We do not store or transmit any of your browsing history."
Additional Permissions Used:
- Permission: "Cookies"
- Reason: "Cookies are used to ensure you get the right user experience when you install our extension. Our extension only grabs the cookies we set on our pages."
- Permission: "Alarms"
- Reason: "This is to control the timing of daily feature ensuring you get access to helpful links as well as a personalized weather forecast. We use alarms to make sure you don't receive daily feature more than you should."
- Permission: "Storage"
- Reason: "Used to save technical information locally on the extension to ensure you see the right content."
- Permission: "contextMenus"
- Reason: "This allows us to show you the "About" page in our browseraction."