Easy, powerful, and interactive way to find unique CSS selectors for any DOM element.
Find unique CSS Selectors on any page element using a control panel that constantly updates as elements are clicked on.
Contains the following features:
- Highly customizable CSS selector generation:
- Enable/Disable IDs, class names, tag names
- Filter out specific IDs, class names, tag names
- Use specific attributes and/or attribute values
- Use alternate selector root elements
- Easy interface for testing arbitrary CSS selectors and seeing all matched elements get highlighted, as well as getting a total count of matched elements
- Easy navigation through DOM tree using alternate navigation feature. This enabled non-displayed elements to be selected