Debug A/B tests from AB Tasty. Open source.
Browser extension that simplifies the debugging of A/B tests from AB Tasty and adds useful informations.
Display A/B tests available on the current page and detail their informations such as variations and trackings and targetings. For example, if a test does not display, the extension displays the current variation and invalid targets.
- Dark mode compatible (user preference media feature).
- Displays a badge with the number of A / B tests found on the current page.
- Displays a list of all A/B tests available on the current page with their status.
- The list of A/B tests is sorted to show the accepted tests at the top of the list.
- Displays a clear AB Tasty cookies button to clear AB Tasty cookies and reload the page.
- Displays a debug mode button to activate AB Tasty logs in the DevTools console.
- Displays a detail view of each tests with their general informations (ID, status, type, targeting mode, async, traffic).
- Displays a link to see the test report.
- List all variations of the test if the status is `accepted` or `traffic_rejected`, with their name, traffic, a link of JSON modifications and activation button.
- List all trackings information of the test with their name and selector.
- List all targeting information of the test (segment, trigger, URL, code, selector, cookie, IP) with their status.
- Displays a link to edit the test targetings on the AB Tasty editor.
- The list of targeting is sorted to show the invalid targets at the top of the list.
- Collapse/expand all variations, trackings and targetings information.