An unobtrusive and powerful player for listening to, managing and exporting 8tracks mixes.
I have always been an avid fan of 8tracks and have used it as my primary music discovery service. However, I found it difficult to export the tracks I discovered to other services. With Virtuoso, users are free to like tracks and mixes, purchase songs, map actions to hotkeys, and synchronize 8tracks account information with the LastFM and Spotify music services.
note: LastFM is having trouble maintaining their API, so LastFM support is nonfunctional right now.
== Version 1.25.2 Changelog ==
1. Autopause setting added, no autopause by default
2. Handled regression with spotify api - always copies to clipboard
3. Added hints for usability for login/selecting mix.
4. 8Tracks remembers mix that was last listened to on start.
5. 8Tracks displays user information on login page.
6. Added preferences page, migrated login to preferences.
== Enabling Hotkeys ==
1. Visit chrome://extensions/ in browser
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and select 'Keyboard Shortcuts'
3. Map any of the provided 8Tracks functions to keyboard shortcuts