3D Photo Viewer for the Looking Glass holographic display.
Display 3D Photos on your Looking Glass holographic display.
1. Navigate to your favorite social network and "Open Viewer" from the extension toolbar.
2. Refresh or navigate to a social network page with 3D Photos.
Controls on the Looking Glass Portrait (coming soon)
Next/Prev - Navigates the list of 3D Photos found by the extension.
Play/Pause - Acts as a modifier, hold and press Next or Prev to adjust the focal plane of the photos by dollying out or in, respectively.
### 2.0.0 [2021-03-15]
* Support for the Looking Glass Portrait.
### 1.0.5 [2019-02-18]
* Reorganized dependencies and moved holoplay-gamepad into it's own package.
### 1.0.4 [2019-02-16]
* Removed broader permissions in preparation for a public release.
### 1.0.3 [2019-02-16]
* Fixed bug in GamePad library that caused LKG inputs to not be found sometimes.
* Fixed colorspace issue that caused photos to be to dark.
* Added navigation controls from the popup.
* Offline storage, no need for an Internet connection to browse photos once they've been downloaded.
### 1.0.2 [2019-02-12]
* Tweaked camera FOV to feel more like the viewer's camera.
* Added the ability to dolly into and out of the scene with the Circle and Square buttons, respectively.
* Always render the side frames on top of the photo.
* Move the frame back a bit, closer to the focal plane.
* Moved the "Clear Photos" button from the toolbar menu to the Options page.
### 1.0.1 [2019-02-10]
* Switched to local storage to avoid quota issues.
* Updated icon.
### 1.0 [2019-02-10]
* Initial release