Free 2FA Authenticator app, Chrome extension alternative to Google Authenticator, secured with your typing biometrics.
You no longer need to use your phone to authenticate. This 2FA authenticator extension gives you 2-step verification codes directly in your browser, and the added layer of security that TypingDNA’s typing biometrics authentication provides.
- Typing biometrics authentication as a security layer
- Verification OTP codes in your browser
- One-click to autofill verification codes
- Secret keys vault functionality
- Grab QR codes from page
- Show QR codes for quick scan
How it works:
- Type your e-mail and password
- Typing pattern authentication happens in the background
- See OTP codes. Click to autofill in desired websites
Download the 2FA Authenticator app and enable Two Factor Authentication for free.
Our FREE 2FA Authenticator app works with Amazon AWS, Slack, Github, Facebook, and 3000+ platforms. Basically, it works with any platform that has a 2FA with QR OTP-based authentication method.
TypingDNA’s typing biometrics technology performs authentication while individuals simply type on their keyboard. By using proprietary artificial intelligence technology we analyze an individual's unique typing pattern and match it again previous recordings.
TypingDNA’s core product is an authentication API currently being used by online banks and educational institutions to prevent identity theft and fraud.
Check our website for more information.
TypingDNA has launched a forward-thinking 2FA product for websites to integrate: TypingDNA Verify - replace SMS 2FA codes with better UX: Just type 4 words! Check out https://www.typingdna.com/verify for more information.