Watch Netflix or Youtube with your friends and loved ones
Watch Netflix or Youtube videos remotely with friends. 1Stream synchronizes video playback between you and your friend so you can be sure you’re watching exactly the same frame at the same time.
Forget about those annoying situations:
- "In which minute are you?"
- "Shhh, don't spoil it! I am not there yet"
- "Pause it! I need to go to the toilet..."
It’s really easy to use, it only takes a few seconds:
1. Install 1Stream for Chrome.
2. Choose the episode or video you want to watch on Netflix or Youtube.
3. Click the 1Stream icon at the top right corner.
4. Copy the link and send it to your friend.
5. Ask them to open the link on their Chrome browser and make sure they also have 1Stream installed.
6. That’s it, once they open the link your two video streams will be playing in sync.
We’re currently in beta and we welcome your feedback. By using this extension you’re already helping us improve our video synchronisation algorithm. Our goal is to make 1Stream the most reliable and easy to use tool for watching movies, series and videos with friends without being in the same room.
- Improve UX while waiting for friend to join
- Fix Netflix integration
- Fix Youtube support
- Minor bug fix
- Use Peer.js WebRTC servers.