Get image file from your webcam
The fastest and easyiest way to save picture from your webcam.
This extension is an open-source 📰 extension. What is it mean for you:
☑ It's mean it's safe. Everyone can inspect the source code.
☑ It's mean that if you're are a developer or intern your more than welcome to contribute code.
This extension is another extension of 1ce. Our mission is to advance open-source extensions.
Visit our website to learn more, and be part of the community: https://1ce.org
If you have a question, visit the FAQ section on our website: https://1ce.org
1. Install the extension (Click on the "Add to Chrome")
2. Click on the extension icon (After you install it).
3. The browser will open new tab where you can see what your webcam input.
3. Allow the extnetion to access your webcam (In the browser's confirm popup).
4. Click on "Save image" button. The image file will downloaded by your browser.
For more instruction visit the website: https://1ce.org
We need "tabs" permission to open the camera tab.
We need "capture video" permission to take your pictures.
We need "downloads" to save your pictures.
We don't use this permission to anything else.
We do not record any of your data usage. Everything stay private on your machine, until your decide you want to share it.