Save your current tabs to open them later
The fastest and smartest way to save and restore your opened sites
This extension is an open-source 📰 extension. What is it mean for you:
☑ It's mean it's safe. Everyone can inspect the source code.
☑ It's mean that if you're are a developer or intern your more than welcome to contribute code.
This extension is another extension of 1ce. Our mission is to advance open-source extensions.
Visit our website to learn more, and be part of the community: https://1ce.org
If you have a question, visit the FAQ section on our website: https://1ce.org
1. Install the extension (Click on the "Add to Chrome")
2. Click on the extension icon (After you install it).
3. In the pop up click "save session"
4. Whenever you want to restore tabs, click the the extension icon, find your session and click "restore".
5. To remove session just click "remove".
6. To find out which sites in any session, click on the tabs count link.
For more instruction visit the website: https://1ce.org
We need "tabs" permission to save tour opened websites.
We don't use this permission to anything else.
We do not record any of your data usage. Everything stay private on your machine, until your decide you want to share it.