Load subtitle to a HTML5 video.
With +Sub it's possible, to add subtitles to each (HTML5) video.
Open the +Sub menu
Choose a movie.
Select a subtitle language.
Select one of the subtitles.
The subtitle is now connected with the video and
will displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Use native WebVtt support
- More customizable subtitle settings
- Works with Chrome Cast video streaming
- Customizeable Subtitle Box (Options)
- Fix some issues
- fix youtube issue
- chrome cast support for raw tab-stream.
- Add user input search, to load subtitles.
- Add offset timer, to adjust the subtitle with the videostream.
Release Note 1.3:
- Add netflix support
- Fixed powerbutton issue
- Add badge text for play and pause
amazon instant video
+Sub is now on github: