doctor-jones is a toolbox designed for formatting Chinese texts, especially when mixed with Western texts, based on w3c/clreq and other best practices.
Here "formatting" means:
- Adding a halfwidth space between a Chinese character and an alphabet/number
- Removing unnecessary halfwidth space between a fullwidth punctuation and an alphabet/number
- Removing successive exclamation marks
- Normalizing ellipses to ……
- Replacing quotation marks “” ‘’ with「」『』
- Replacing fullwidth brackets around numbers with halfwidth ones